Saturday 18 August 2012

Post IM update & video

Once again, my blogging has been conspicuous by its absence over the past couple of weeks. To be honest, that's because this is a triathlon blog and I can't really claim that a great deal is going on as far as triathlon and I are concerned.

I've returned to training a little but without a firm programme and that, coupled with a few days of illness and lack of races in the schedule, has meant motivation levels have fallen through the floor. Plus, my mind is elsewhere with news that I'm sure I'll be sharing on here in due course.

But I sense a renewed enthusiasm delicately taking root somewhere deep down in the soul and, rather than my enthusiasm for triathlon driving this here blog, I've decided that I may try and blog my way out of this current little slump. So, a few more posts to come in the days ahead.

In the meantime, someone recently sent me this really cool video all about Ironman Austria 2012 - which I raced. It's part of a series made my Ironman itself. Hope you enjoy!



  

3 comments:

  1. I have discovered your blog today and I love it!! You make very beautiful things,Congratulations for your works!! Dhow cruise Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhow cruise Dubai
    is my favorite place for the trip i love to visit every year .

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.