Wednesday 6 February 2013

Have I got news for you…


Biggest, fattest apologies ladies and gentlemen of this tri blog parish. I was out there, spreading the good word of triathlon on a regular, almost-daily basis for the past few weeks and then, like an unreliable shepherd with a booze problem, I once again neglected my flock in favour of other endeavours.

And even this here blog will serve as little recompense, lacking, as it is, any real mental sustenance or edifying value. In fact, all I’m here to say is that there’s going to be some BIG NEWS about my blog coming soon.
Obviously, everything has a context and this will be BIG NEWS (see how I write it in caps to show how big it is! Clever, huh?) in the relatively localised and niche context of my blog, not BIG NEWS in a more global sense, such as pan-Arabian peace talks, or scientists discovering an unlimited, clean and easily stored energy source, or Britney Spears and Wayne Rooney having a baby together.

Anyways, while I’m busy working on this BIG NEWS over the next few days, I’ll not be posting so much so I hope you’ll forgive me and not find comfort in the arms of another blog. Honestly, I think we can work through this, I’m doing this BIG NEWS for you guys, I’ve been thinking of you while I’ve been with the BIG NEWS, I just know we can make this work if you’ll give me one more try…

Anyways, stay posted for more details about the BI.. uh you get it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.