Sunday 11 March 2012

Reliving Wadi Bih

Falling a little behind on my blog posting over the past week or so due to recovering from illness, getting back to work to find a small mountain of chores awaiting me and having a friend from the UK visiting. Hopefully have a handle on things again now, however, and you can expect to see some more digi-morsels of my brain dirge spewed up on to this blog soon enough.

In the meantime, there's something I wanted to share with you. As you know from this post, I recently took part in the legendary Wadi Bih Run as part of the Nike Middle East team. 

Anyway, here's a rather good video of my team's exploits, anchored wonderfully by Dubai One's Layne Redman. It gives a great taste of the day, the team spirit and the challenge itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.